Tried almost everything under the sun that doesn’t involve a knife or going under anesthetic, only further failing to eradicate those ‘bad’ habits.
After all that soul-searching, (reading books, yoga, hypnosis, sports, fat clubs, you name it) I have come to the realisation that I possess some bad habits that really irritate me. Yes, ‘MY’ bad habits really irritate ‘ME’!
What am I going to do about it? (Reader, I would be overjoyed if you joined in and shared your progress with me)
Step one: I am going to firstly list my irritating habits, in order of what comes to my mind first:
- Eating at times other than meal times (at the table from one plate)
- Given up on walking
- Not drinking water when I feel hungry to work out whether my body is hungry or thirsty
- I think this is enough for now.
Step two: I will now turn these negative points into positive mini goals:
- Eat three meals that make my taste buds dance every day
- Walk for 20 minutes a day in rain, sun, snow or wind and enjoy the sensations of the weather against my skin.
- Drink some water before I put anything else in my mouth.
- Do this for 21 days and set some more mini goals.
To keep me on track, I have devised a little chart that I will keep with me and update…
I will be back tomorrow with an update of what I achieved on my first day. 🙂