For a healthy mind it is important to exercise gratitude, being thankful for what we have, working the mind to become a more positive and helpful entity. The simplest form of doing this is by starting a log book and recording your gratitude towards different things on a daily basis. Make this a part of your daily routine, maybe whilst you are having your morning coffee, simply write a list of the things you are grateful for.
Tuesday 1st June
1. I am grateful for my good health.
2. I am grateful for the house that I live in.
3. I am grateful for the clothes I am wearing.
4. I am grateful for being able to drink this cup of coffee.
5. I am grateful for having bosses that trust me to work for their company.
Keep this log book (or ‘My Book of Gratitude’ as I call it) within easy reach and in a place where it is easily visible to you.
Please try this for at least a month and start to see positive changes (small or big). If this does not work, please let me know.